We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team.
Should have an experience of UI/UX Designer of 2+ Years
Should have an experience of Figma
- Collect and examine the needs of the user.
- Consult engineers and product designers regarding the product.
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
- Creating user flows, PSDs, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other websites/applications graphic designs.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Review and edit the mock-ups according to the client's feedback.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Monitor and manage the previously developed systems.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing. BFA applicants will also be preferred.
- Proven 2 years or more of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role.
- Proven background of graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Figma.
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Making Wireframes
- Reviewing and Updating Userflow as per needs
- Strong design thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for :
- Designing Android and IOS Applications
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problem- Implement business rules and validations as per project requirements.
- Adhere to Design & Code guidelines.